Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday success

This morning I got up early and wrote a list of all the things I want to get done in my week off. Not just the things in my previous post (although they are still true) but other things around the house and in my craft room.
First on the list was to finish the cardigan I started knitting a few months ago. Knitting is a relatively new hobby for me; although I first learnt to knit as a very young child, this is the first time I have ever really done it seriously. Mindy has been my inspiration and her choice of yarns and patterns means I have plenty to choose from. I started knitting really because I needed a different hobby to keep me occupied, and this is the first item of clothing I've ever made:



"Pleased" doesn't really do justice to how I feel. I'm absolutely thrilled!

No comments: