Thursday, August 26, 2010

Far too easily pleased

You know when you give a child a present, and they spend longer playing with the wrapping than they do with the toy?

If you give me flowers, I will spend at least as long taking photos of them as I will admiring them. And I'll take some more photos in a couple of days when they have all fully opened. And then all of those photos will give me hours of fun in Photoshop, because no photo of mine will live unedited.

pink gerbera

You can see some more of my flower photos here

1 comment:

Martin Wilkins said...

Stunning pic's Kate, I am sorry to say that I did not know that you are poorly and I wish you a joy full out come, I had a big scare 6 months ago that thankfully turned out to be a fatty lump and I know how I felt then, thinking of you

Martin