Life doesn't get easier. But if I have learned anything at all, it is that focusing on gratitude and action helps me through. So despite wanting to hide under the duvet most of the time, I am keeping going. Things that I am grateful for right now?
- Wonderful love and support.
- Small fluffy animals who depend on me.
- Making things (both the jam and the chutney were delicious).
- A sketchbook. I've just started a new one.
- Cosy blankets on the sofa.
- Autumn picnics after work.
- Scrapbooking. There are still lots of happy memories to record.