Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy


Things that make me happy right now:

  • Creating scrapbook pages.
  • Walking in the crisp autumn sunshine.
  • Singing cheesy Christmas classics.
  • Wearing warm boots.
  • Chatting on the phone to Gran every night.
  • Shopping for Christmas presents.
  • Snuggling under a crochet blanket.
  • Eating packed lunches made especially for me.
  • Planning things I am going to make.



I rarely scrap 8.5 x 11. In truth, this wasn't either until I tried to put it in the album and realised that I had cut the page to 8.5 x 11.75, which was no good at all. Thankfully, I managed to rescue this and the other pages I had done in the same format without too much trouble. That big journal card is a new thing, too. Lately I am just trying to make my pages look different. I can make page after page with bright colours and layered paper and they are always square with one or two photos...it is easy to get stuck in a rut. And so I am trying to use new papers and different embellishments and change the layouts of my pages. I think they might always have butterflies on, though. 

No comments: