Things that make me happy right now:
- Creating scrapbook pages.
- Walking in the crisp autumn sunshine.
- Singing cheesy Christmas classics.
- Wearing warm boots.
- Chatting on the phone to Gran every night.
- Shopping for Christmas presents.
- Snuggling under a crochet blanket.
- Eating packed lunches made especially for me.
- Planning things I am going to make.
I rarely scrap 8.5 x 11. In truth, this wasn't either until I tried to put it in the album and realised that I had cut the page to 8.5 x 11.75, which was no good at all. Thankfully, I managed to rescue this and the other pages I had done in the same format without too much trouble. That big journal card is a new thing, too. Lately I am just trying to make my pages look different. I can make page after page with bright colours and layered paper and they are always square with one or two photos...it is easy to get stuck in a rut. And so I am trying to use new papers and different embellishments and change the layouts of my pages. I think they might always have butterflies on, though.